There are people who have definitely made a great contribution to humanity, through their knowledge, discoveries and analysis. And if we talk about it, we should suggest the use of the phrases of Carl Jung, a doctor who set the standard in history.
In addition, you can add the valuable phrases of Carl Jung to the images of your choice, in order to give them a different and more attractive touch.
Who was Carl Jung?
Carl Jung was a Swiss doctor, specialized in psychiatry, an essayist and a renowned psychologist; which contributed to psychoanalysis in its beginnings. He is also credited with creating depth psychology and, to top it off, he was one of Freud’s disciples.
Why make use of Carl Jung phrases?
Because they are impregnated with their
They serve as an impulse for those people who belong to the branches of medicine, psychiatry and psychology.
They are sent through images and videos, through the different digital media that exist.
Frases Carl Jung sobre el amor
El amor tiene múltiples definiciones, pues todo depende de la perspectiva de quien lo contemple y conceptualice. Y es que este sentimiento es muy variable entre una relación y otra, y en ocasiones puede tornarse bastante difícil y doloroso.
En razón a ello, te mostraremos algunas frases Carl Jung sobre el amor, que quizás te ayuden a comprender un poco más la complejidad de dicho sentimiento:
- Cuando el amor es la norma, no hay voluntad de Y donde el poder se impone, el amor falta.
- El conocimiento descansa no solo sobre la verdad, sino también sobre el amor.
- Tu visión devendrá más clara, solamente cuando mires dentro de tu corazón; aquel que mira afuera sueña, quien mira en su interior despierta.
- El encuentro de dos personas es como el contacto de dos sustancias químicas, si hay alguna reacción ambas se transforman.
- El amor verdadero establece siempre vínculos duraderos, responsables.
Frases Carl Jung sobre la soledad
La soledad es ese estado en el cual no contamos más que con nosotros mismos; ya sea porque hayamos sufrido algún tipo de abandono o sencillamente porque necesitamos tomarnos un tiempo libre y alejarnos de todo lo que nos rodea.
Y en cualquiera de los casos resultan muy interesantes estas frases Carl Jung sobre la soledad:
- La vida no puede ser feliz sin un poco de
- La soledad es peligrosa, es adictiva. Una vez que te das cuenta de cuánta paz hay en ella, no quieres lidiar con la gente.
- La soledad no es necesariamente enemiga del compañerismo, pues nadie es más sensible al compañerismo que el hombre solitario.
- La soledad no proviene por no tener gente a tu alrededor, sino por ser incapaz de comunicar las cosas que te parecen importantes.
- Nadie se ilumina fantaseando figuras de luz, sino haciendo consciente su oscuridad.
Frases Carl Jung sobre el éxito
Alcanzar el éxito es uno de los principales objetivos que tienen todos los seres humanos; aunque cada quien tenga sus metas muy particulares.
Y hablando precisamente este tema, te comentamos que hemos recopilado algunas frases de Carl Jung sobre el éxito, que quizás te sirvan de impulso:
- Si eres una persona con talento no significa que ya hayas recibido algo, quiere decir que puedes dejar
- Hasta que lo inconsciente no se haga consciente, el subconsciente seguirá dirigiendo tu vida y tú le llamarás destino.
- Lo que niegas te somete, lo que aceptas te transforma.
- El zapato que le queda bien a una persona es estrecho para otra, no hay receta de la vida que vaya bien para todos.
- Todo depende de cómo vemos las cosas y no de cómo son en sí mismas.
1. The meeting of two people is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed
2. Know all the theories. Master all the techniques, but when touching a human soul be just another human soul
3. One does not reach enlightenment by fantasizing about the light but by making the darkness conscious… what is not made conscious manifests in our lives as destiny
4. The main function of dreams is to try to restore our psychological balance
5. Life not lived is a disease from which one can die
6. You are what you do, not what you say you are going to do
7. People will make any case, no matter how absurd it is, to avoid facing their own souls.
8. The shoe that fits one man squeezes another; there is no recipe for life that works in all cases
9. If you are a talented person, it does not mean that you have already received something. It means that you can give something
10. Great talents are the loveliest and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang on the thinnest and easiest branches to break
11. No one, as long as he moves among the chaotic currents of life, is without problems
12. I am not what happened to me. I am what I chose to be
13. The privilege of a life is to become who you really are
14. Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, wakes up
15. Everything in creation is essentially subjective and the dream is a theater where the dreamer is at the same time the stage, actor, manager, author, public and critic
16. Sleep is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctuary of the soul
17. Those who do not learn anything from the unpleasant facts of life force the cosmic consciousness to reproduce them as many times as necessary to learn what the drama of what happened teaches. What you deny submits you; what you accept transforms you
18. Loneliness does not come from not having people around you, but from not being able to communicate the things that seem important to you, or from maintaining certain points of view that others consider inadmissible
19. In one way or another we are parts of a single mind that encompasses everything, a single great human being
20. There are as many nights as there are days, and each lasts the same as the day that comes after. Even the happiest life cannot be measured without a few moments of darkness, and the word happy would lose all meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
21. Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you
22. If there is something that we want to change in the child, we must first examine it and see if it is not something that could be better to change in ourselves
23. There can be no transformation from darkness to light and from apathy to emotionless movement
24. Fanaticism is an overcompensation of doubt
25. I simply believe that some part of the human self or soul is not subject to the laws of space and time
26. A man who has not passed through the hell of his passions has never overcome them
27. The scariest thing is to accept yourself completely
28. The knowledge of your own darkness is the best method to deal with the darkness of other people
29. What you resist, persists
30. We can come to think that we control ourselves completely. However, a friend can easily tell us something about us that we had no idea about.
31. The larger the crowd, the more insignificant the person
32. Consciousness is a condition of being
33. Nothing has a stronger psychological influence on your environment and especially on your children than the unlived life of a parent
34. Time is a child who plays like a child. I am one but opposed to myself I am young and old at the same time
35. All the works of man have their origin in creative fantasy. What right do we have then to the redemption of the imagination?
36. The unconscious can reserve essential messages for the ears that know how to listen
37. When love is the norm, there is no will to power, and where power is imposed, love is lacking
38. Do not hold back whoever moves away from you, because that way the one who wants to get closer will not come
39. Art is a kind of innate unity that takes hold of a human being and makes him his instrument. The artist is not a person endowed with free will who seeks his own benefit, but an art that allows his purpose to come true through him.
40. Everything that irritates us from others leads us to an understanding of ourselves
41. We are all born originals and die copies.
42. The unconscious is the history of humanity since time immemorial
43. No psychic value can disappear without being replaced by another equivalent in intensity
44. You can take away a man’s gods, but only to give him others in return
45. The healthy man does not torture others, it is usually the tortured who becomes a torturer
46. The separation of psychology from the premises of biology is purely artificial, because the human psyche lives in indissoluble union with the body
Maybe you’re interested: «Dualism in Psychology»
47. We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect. The judgment of the intellect is only part of the truth
48. Children are educated by what the big one does and not by what he says.
49. All forms of addiction are bad, it does not matter if the narcotic is alcohol, morphine or idealism
50. When the most intense conflicts are overcome, they leave a feeling of security and tranquility that is not easily disturbed. It is only these intense conflicts and their conflagration that are needed to produce valuable and lasting results.
51. If one does not understand another person he tends to consider him crazy
52. Complexes are psychic contents that are outside the control of the conscious mind. They have split off from consciousness and lead a separate existence in the unconscious, being at all times ready to hinder or reinforce conscious intentions.
53. The unconscious is not something bad by nature, it is also a source of well-being. Not only darkness but also light, not only bestial and demonic, but also spiritual and divine.
54. The word belief is somewhat difficult for me. I do not think so. I have to have a reason for a certain hypothesis. Either I know one thing, and then I know I don’t need to believe
55. The pendulum of the mind alternates between meaning and nonsense, not between good and evil
56. We cannot change anything until we accept it. The condemnation does not release, she oppresses
57. I have been accused of being a defender of the soul. It was not me but God himself who defended her
58. The man who does not perceive the drama of his own end is not in normality but in pathology, and he would have to lie down on the stretcher and be cured
59. Everything depends on how we see things, and not the way they are in themselves
60. Knowledge is not based on truth only but also on error
61. We are born at a given moment in which this takes place and, like good wines, we have the qualities of the year and the season in which we have come to this world. Astrology should not justify anything else
62. Often the hands will solve a mystery with which the intellect has struggled with it in vain
63. Through pride we deceive ourselves. But deep below the surface of average consciousness a still, small voice tells us that something is out of tune.
64. From the middle of life onwards, only those who are prepared to die alive remain vital
65. We need to learn that the giver of all things resides within us. This is a truth that in the face of all evidence, in things larger and smaller, is never known, though it is often so necessary, even vital, for us to know.
66. It is surprising that the man, the instigator, inventor and vehicle of all these events, the author of all the sentences and decisions and the planning of the future, is so negligent
67. In science we must always be attentive to the fact that there are human veils that hide the abysmal darkness of the unknown
68. The human being who promises everything is sure that he will do nothing and each one who promises too much is in danger of using diabolical means to carry out his promises and is already on the road to perdition
69. The erotic instinct belongs to the original nature of man… It is related to the highest form of spirit
70. It is much better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity
71. There is no language that cannot be misunderstood. Each interpretation is hypothetical, since it is a simple attempt to read an unknown text
72. Without playing with fantasy, no creative work has ever been born. The debt we owe to the work of the imagination is incalculable.
73. The small world of childhood with its family environment is a model of the world. The more intensely the family forms the character, the better the child will adapt to the world.
74. The great decisions of human life have, as a general rule, much more to do with instincts and other mysterious unconscious factors than with the conscious will and the sense of reasonableness
75. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is that they are completely understood
76. There is no awareness without pain
77. All Mythology can be understood as a sort of projection of the collective unconscious. We can see this more clearly when we look at the stellar constellations, those originally chaotic forms that were organized through the projection of images. This explains the influence of the stars as astrologers assert. Those influences are nothing less than unconscious and introspective perceptions of the Collective Unconscious.
78. The wine of adolescence does not always clear as the years go by, sometimes it becomes cloudy
79. Astrology represents the sum of all the psychological knowledge of antiquity
80. As far as it is possible for us to achieve, the only meaning of human existence is to turn on a light in the darkness of mere being