We are all aware that money is not everything in life, however, it is essential to cover the needs and tastes that arise throughout it. That is why it is good to attract him with the use of images with money phrases.
In addition, money phrases can be shared with other people to promote a good economy at home and in the environment in which we live.
Why is money important?
Money is important for the simple reason that it allows access to those things that we require to maintain ourselves on a day-to-day basis; With this we refer to different objects, clothing, food, services, among other things.
In addition to this, it guarantees us a comfortable future and the protection of our own; making it possible for us to fulfill different dreams, such as traveling, acquiring material goods, eating in different restaurants, etc.
Why use money phrases?
- They improve the flow of energy and attract abundance.
- It can be accompanied by images alluding to the phrase, to thus elevate the objective of the message.
- They are compatible with digital channels, such as social networks and other platforms.
Phrases of money and power
In general, money is usually associated with power at its different levels. And this is not necessarily bad, you just have to know how to handle it so as not to lose your humility and keep your feet on the ground.
In favor of this, we bring you some phrases of money and power that you have to use on a day-to-day basis, to attract those financial resources that you long for:
- Power is not bought, power attracts money.
- Men, such as they are, are naturally inclined to go after money or power; and of power because it is worth as much as money.
- Money is power. Power is an aphrodisiac.
- Power, fame, success and money go to your head when you find it empty.
- Money, like power, is never enough or too much
Funny money phrases
Taking things with a good attitude is key in all aspects of life; and it also applies when we talk about attracting money.
So we invite you to use funny money phrases that help you get what you want with that touch of joy that can not be missing. Here are some of them:
- Every day I think of him… In the pile of money that I need.
- I feel like I’m missing something…ah, yes, money.
- There are days when all I need is a hug and a million dollars.
- Money doesn’t make me happy, I need it.
- Whoever thinks that money does not bring happiness, transfer it to my account.
Short money phrases
Saying what we want in a few words can be more effective than going on too long. Well, as long as the message is well prepared, it will arrive without so many detours.
And precisely for this reason we have compiled for you the best short money phrases. So you can share them by the means you want and make known what you feel in a punctual and forceful sentence:
- Lack of money is the root of all evil.
- I am deserving of success and money in quantity.
- Money: a good servant but a bad master.
- Make assets pay for your lifestyle.
- Today I feel safe and secure, because I am financially solvent.
1. I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy. (Warren Buffett)
2. Too many people spend the money they earned to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like. (William Rogers)
3. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. (Benjamin Franklin)
4. Most people miss out on opportunities because they dress normal and look like work. (ThomasEdison)
5. Lack of money is the root of all evil. (Mark Twain)
6. Do not think that money does everything or you will end up doing everything for money. (Voltaire)
7. When you have money, only you remember who you are. But when you don’t have money, everyone forgets who you are. This is life. (Bill Gates)
8. Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. (Henry David Thoreau)
9. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure will buy you a better kind of souvenir. (Ronald Regan)
10. Wealth does not consist in having great possessions, but in having few needs. (Epictetus)
11. While money can’t buy happiness, it allows you to choose your own form of misery. (Groucho Marx)
12. Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted. (Albert Einstein)
13. How you deal with failure determines how you achieve success. (David Feherty)
14. He who loses money, loses a lot; the one who loses a friend; he loses even more; he who loses faith, loses everything. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
15. If you live to have it all, what you have is never enough. (VickiRobin)
16. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talent. Value what you know and start charging for it. (Kim Garst)
17. Only buy something you’re happy with if the market closes in 10 years. (Warren Buffett)
18. Money doesn’t make you happy, but it relaxes your nerves. (Sean O’Casey)
19. My favorite things in life don’t cost money. It is clear that the most precious resource we have is time. (SteveJobs)
20. Rich is not the one who has wealth, but the one who enjoys it. (Benjamin Franklin)
21. Money can’t buy life. (BobMarley)
22. Happiness is not the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
23. I would like to live like a poor man with a lot of money. (Pablo Picasso)
24. Every time you borrow money, you are stealing money from your future. (Nathan W. Morris)
25. When I had money, everyone called me brother.
26. It is not the employer who pays the salary. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the salary. (Henry Ford)
27. It’s okay to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s also okay to check from time to time that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy. (George Lorimer)
28. Wealth, after all, is a relative thing, since he who has little and wants less is richer than he who has more and wants even more. (Charles Caleb Colton)
29. You can be young without money, but you can’t be old without it. (Tennessee-Williams)
30. The circulation of trust is better than the circulation of money. (JamesMadison)
31. If you’re going to think anyway, think big. (Donald Trump)
32. Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a jaguar than on a bus. (Francoise Sagan)
33. The art is not in making money, but in keeping it.
34. When I was young, I thought that money was the most important thing in life. Now that I’m older, I know it is. (Oscar Wilde)
35. Wealth flows from energy and ideas. (William Feather)
36. I can live without money, but I cannot live without love. (Judy Garland)
37. Money is a tool and you can use it for good or bad.
38. There are millions of hungry people in the world. And only by having enough money can you help them.
39. Money does not grow from trees, but it does grow in a similar way to trees; you need to sow actions and wait a prudent time to bear fruit.
40. Money does not make man bad, it is man who makes money bad.
41. The only person who can say that he does not want money to be happy is the one who has been offered a million dollars and has rejected them.
42. If you generate value for others, you generate money for yourself.
43. If you hope to get rich in a year, prepare to be disappointed in a few months.
44. The best way to start making money is to ask yourself about people’s unmet needs.
45. The money you have will depend largely on the beliefs about the money you have; if you have poor beliefs, you will have little, if you have great beliefs, you will be rich.
46. If you’re only looking for friends who have money, be prepared to run out of them before too long.
47. Admire people who have money and you will be closer to achieving what they have done.
48. It is not bad for having a lot of money, nor is it good for not having it.
49. Money won’t make you happy at all, but it helps a lot.
50. He who has money can help many, but he who does not can help a few.
51. Having money or not is just one of the effects that beliefs have on our lives.
52. A lot of effort, perseverance and dedicating yourself to the right thing is usually equivalent to having money.
53. Sometimes, the money you have depends on the money you ask for from life.
54. Solve a problem that has millions of people and you will soon be a millionaire.
55. Formal education will give you a life; self-education will make you a fortune. (Jim Ron)
56. If you think only of creating value for yourself, you will never have money for yourself.
57. Earning money is a consequence of the person you have become. Wherever you go you will be able to generate it, because you will be a person of value.
58. If all men were good, there would be no division of opinions between whether money is good or bad, because there would be no rich and poor.
59. The question should not be whether money is good or bad. The question should be whether a man is good or bad.
60. If you work to get rich, you probably won’t. If you work to be happy, you will probably get rich.
61. If you decide to side with those who criticize all the rich, prepare to be poor.
62. With few exceptions, the amount of money a person has is a symbol of what they contribute in one way or another to society.
63. Everyone wants to have money, but few want to accept the effort that goes into earning it.
64. A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. (Henry Ford)
65. If you think that money only does evil, you will never have it. If you think that all rich people are bad, you will always be poor.
66. In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable. (Robert Arnott)
67. Friends and good manners will take you where money can’t. (Margaret Walker)
68. Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it relieves stress. (Besa Kosova)
69. There are people who have money and there are people who are rich. (Coco Chanel)
70. Money and success do not change people; they simply amplify what is already there. (Will Smith)
71. There is only one class in the community that thinks more about money than the rich, and that is the poor. (Oscar Wilde)
72. Shop when everyone else is selling and save money when everyone else is buying. It is not a slogan. It is the essence of successful investing. (J. Paul Getty)
73. Don’t let the fear of losing outweigh the excitement of winning. (Robert Kiyosaki)
74. No, I am not rich. I am a poor man with money, which is not the same thing. (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
75. No man should receive a dollar unless that dollar has been fairly earned. (Theodore Roosevelt)
76. Money is not the only answer, but it does make a difference. (Barack Obama)
77. The habit of saving is an education; encourages each virtue, teaches self-control, cultivates a sense of order, trains foresight, and broadens the mind. (TT Munger)
78. Do what you love and the money will follow. (Marsha Synetar)
79. It is not the man who has little, but the one who longs for more who is poor. (Seneca)
80. I never try to make money in the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they might close the next day and reopen in 10 years. (Warren Buffett)