Although we have always been made to see that the main objective is to get to work for a large company, everything seems to indicate that there is nothing better than financial freedom. And that is why we want to recommend these phrases for entrepreneurs .
And it is that you can also use the phrases for entrepreneurs in amazing images, in order to obtain a greater visual impact on your profiles and social networks.
What is entrepreneurship?
Entrepreneurship is about the act of establishing your own business, through the faculties, talents and knowledge that we possess; thus achieving the long-awaited financial independence.
Why make use of phrases for entrepreneurs?
- They are great for motivating those who are starting their own business.
- They can be easily added to any type of image or video.
- They are compatible with social networks and other digital platforms.
Phrases for female entrepreneurs
Women have definitely gone around the world, and have shown endless capabilities in any of the areas where they are put to the test; therefore, many of them have become famous businesswomen.
And for all the women, we have compiled the following phrases of female entrepreneurs:
- An enterprising woman sees opportunities where others only see
- Behind a powerful woman is herself, fighting against everything every day.
- The impossible does not exist for a woman, it just takes time to achieve it.
- A woman knows her limits, but an intelligent and enterprising woman knows that she has none.
- The best age of a woman is when she stops turning years and begins to fulfill her dreams.
Phrases for millionaire entrepreneurs
Money is not everything in life, however, it is necessary to be able to develop fully and fulfill various dreams; such as: traveling, buying the house we like, buying a vehicle, paying for college, etc.
For this reason, we want to share these phrases for millionaire entrepreneurs, in order to attract good energies to your business:
- I worked like most people don’t want to, now I live like most people don’t
- Some want to be famous at parties, I prefer to be famous at the bank.
- If you want to have a successful business, be prepared to work hard, get up early and fight; because undertaking is not as easy as they paint it to you.
- Successful people always look for the opportunity to help others, unsuccessful people always ask: what do I gain?
- Don’t die like a coal, when you have everything to be a diamond.
Phrases for Christian entrepreneurs
They say that God is always behind everything, and that he even tends to offer his help to those who act in good faith.
So we have grouped a few phrases for Christian entrepreneurs, which will motivate your faith and contribute to the growth of your own company:
- He pulled me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and mire, put my feet on solid ground, and as I walked, he steadied me.
- Enduring the process without questioning God, because you don’t know what level of blessings He is preparing you for.
- Soon you will not ask for anything, you will only thank God.
- Lord I put the dream, but you give me the address.
- I will make you understand and I will teach you the way you should walk, I will fix my eyes on you.
1. “The most important ingredient is to get up and do something. It’s that simple. Many people have ideas, but only a few decide to do something today. No tomorrow. Not the following week. But today. The true entrepreneur acts instead of dreams” – Nolan Bushnell, entrepreneur.
2. “To do or not to do. It’s no use trying, just doing” – Yoda, Jedi Master.
3. “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it” – Catherine Cook, co-founder of MyYearbook.
4. “It’s not about ideas. But to make these come true” – Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
5. “I have lost more than nine thousand opportunities in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted with the winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over again in my life and that is why I have succeeded” – Michael Jordan, professional basketball player.
6. “There is nothing wrong with being small. You can do great things with a team like this” – Jason Fried, founder of 37signals.
7. “Ideas are easy, implementing them is the hard part”- Guy Kawasaki, founder of AllTop.
8. “If you only work on things that you like and are passionate about, you shouldn’t have a master plan to see how it all turns out” – Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.
9. “The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now” – Chinese proverb.
10. “If you are going through a bad time, move on”- Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of England.
11. “There are many bad reasons to start a business. But there’s only one good reason, and I think you know what it is: to change the world” – Phil Libin, founder of Evernote.
12. “The secret to hiring the best is: look for people who want to change the world”- Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.
13. “The price of success is hard work and the determination that, whether you won or lost, you gave your best to the project” – Vince Lombardi, Green Bay Packers coach.
14. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind” – Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
15. “If you don’t like to take risks, you should get out of business” – Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s.
16. “Watch, listen and learn. You can’t know everything. Anyone who thinks they know it all is destined for mediocrity” – Donald Trump, President of The Trump Organization.
17. “Always give more than what is expected of you” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
18. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So cast off your moorings, sail away from safe harbors, catch the favorable winds in your sails. Explore. Dream” – Mark Twain, writer.
19. “You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. It’s about why you can’t do it and be one of the exceptions” – Steve Case, co-founder of AOL.
20. “A person who never made a mistake, never tried something new”- Albert Einstein, physicist.
21. “Risking more than others think is safe. Dreaming more than others think is practical” – Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
22. “I am convinced that half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from those who have failed is perseverance” – Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple.
23. “Be undeniably good. No amount of marketing effort or social media word can be a substitute for that” – Anthony Volodkin, founder of HypeMachine.
24. “The way to start is to stop talking and start acting” – Walt Disney, co-founder of The Walt Disney Company.
25. “Don’t be ashamed of your failures, learn from them and start over” – Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group.
26. “Raising capital is almost always more difficult and takes longer than you think”- Richard Harroch, investor.
27. “If you don’t know what to do with your life, do something that saves lives. The world is full of people in need, be part of their life and fill that need”- Sanjeev Saxena.
28. “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t stop” – Confucius.
29. “I hate how people think of the “glass half empty” when in reality their glass is almost full. I am grateful when I have one more drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it” – Gary Vaynerchuk, Co-Founder and CEO of VaynerMedia.
30. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up” – Babe Ruth, Baseball Hall of Famer.
31. “For most important things, time is always an issue. Are you waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights will never turn green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to accommodate things either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave. The pros and cons lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and course-correct as you go.” – Timothy Ferris, author of The Four-Hour Week
32. “Fail often so you can succeed soon”- Tom Kelley, IDEO partner.
33. “At the moment we are not planning to conquer the world”- Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google.
34. “Time, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success” – Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter.
35. “You can be disappointed if you fail, but you’re done if you don’t try” – Beverly Sills, opera singer.
36. “The media wants overnight success. ignore them. It also ignores investors who want proven tactics and instant, predictable results. Instead listen to your customers, to your own vision and make something that lasts a long time” – Seth Godin, marketing guru.
37. “When you stop dreaming you stop living” – Malcolm Forbes, president and editor-in-chief of Forbes magazine.
38. “Don’t worry about financing if you don’t need it. Today it is cheaper than ever to start a business” – Noah Everett, founder of Twitpic.
39. “If you can’t fly, run, if you can’t run, walk, if you can’t walk, crawl. No matter what you do, keep moving forward” – Martin Luther King Jr, activist and leader.
40. “Your unhappiest customers are your greatest source of learning” – Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
41. “I did not fail. I only found 10 thousand ways that don’t work” – Thomas Edison, inventor.
42. “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art, it is a practice” – Peter Drucker, management philosopher.
43. “In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative and original thinker unless you also sell what you create” – David Ogilvy, founder of Ogilvy & Mather.
44. “No matter how many times you fail, you only have to be right once. Then everyone will call you an overnight success and tell you how lucky you are” – Mark Cuban, President of AXS TV.
45. “Success is how high you bounce after you hit rock bottom” – George Patton, General of the United States Army.
46. “If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you launched it too late” – Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn.
47. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative” – Zig Ziglar, speaker.
48. “Don’t try to be original, just try to be good”- Paul Rand, graphic designer.
49. “I’m not afraid to die, I’m afraid not to try” – Jay Z, musician.
50. “Keep in mind that your purpose and your plan to achieve it can be modified from time to time… the important thing is that you understand the meaning of always working with a goal in mind and with a well-structured plan” – Napoleon Hill, author of Think and become rich.