Spirituality is an emotion that helps us to connect with the inner self, and to perceive what we cannot see but that is still present in our day to day life; hence the importance of making use of spiritual phrases.
And it is that spiritual phrases are adaptable to different types of images, so they offer a better viewing and use experience to people.
Why is spirituality important?
Spirituality becomes like an energy field of its own. And there are those who even define it as another dimension where our inner self can reach; that part that is neither visible nor tactile.
And, although this term may vary according to the ideology, doctrine or philosophy of each person, what is certain is that we all have a spirit, and that we can work on it to fully develop it.
Why dedicate spiritual phrases?
- They provide a sense of relaxation and security to those who receive it.
- They help us connect with the inner essence.
- They can promote improvement in difficult scenarios.
- They are easy to add to images, to be sent later by digital means.
Good morning spiritual phrases
Every day that dawns is a new opportunity to fight and be able to achieve all our dreams. For this reason, it is ideal to connect with the most sensitive part of us, and thus show our gratitude to life.
In favor of this, we will leave you some spiritual good morning phrases that become ideal for your own use, as well as to be given as gifts:
- Good morning, that today you receive a solution for every problem, a victory for every struggle, a strength for every discouragement and a blessing for every need.
- You should never lose hope, miracles happen every day.
- Faith is believing that the miracle is possible, it is waking up with a smile on your face in the face of daily problems.
- Today is a new day, even if you did it wrong yesterday, today you can do it right.
- Do you want to have a beautiful day? Smile, your smile touches souls, colors lives and shakes hearts.
spiritual phrases of God
There is no doubt that our existence is due to a supreme being. For that reason we have to feel immensely lucky to be on this planet, and to be able to play a small but important role.
And to increase the motivation to live fully, we suggest you use some of the following spiritual phrases from God:
- Today I give you what enriches the spirit, strengthens the soul, crosses barriers and transcends time: God’s blessing. Good Morning.
- Live this day with the certainty that God is with you.
- Put God above everything, and he will put you above any problem.
- When you put God first, you don’t have to chase after blessings.
- May God be your strength, your joy and your reason for living.
Short spiritual phrases
Simplicity is sometimes the best option, because it is not necessary to give so much to demonstrate what we want. And this works with deeds as well as with words.
And if you are one of those people who prefers to give accurate but forceful messages, then the following short spiritual phrases are ideal for you:
- Where the soul smiles, there it is.
- Let go to find.
- Allow silence to take you to the center of life.
- Praying changes everything.
- The worst experience is the best teacher.
1. “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become words. Keep your words positive because your words become your actions. Keep your actions positive because your actions become habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t get caught up in dogma, which is living how others think you should live.
3. “The soul is like a besieged city: behind its resistant walls the defenders watch. If the foundations are strong, the fortress will not have to capitulate”: Epiceto
4. “Many people miss out on the little joys while waiting for the great happiness” – Pearl S. Buck
5. “It is necessary to know what you want; when you know, you have to have the courage to say it, and when you say it, you have to have the courage to do it”: Marcel Mart
6. “The true journey of discovery does not consist in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes”: Marcel Proust
7. “There is no path to happiness, happiness is the path”: Buddha Phrases
8. “Knowing others is wisdom. Knowing yourself is enlightenment” – Lao Tzu
9. “We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are”: The Talmud
10. “If the doors of perception were purified, everything would appear to men as it really is: infinite”: William Blake
11. “Great men are those who see that spirituality is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world”: Ralph Waldo Emerson
12 “Perfection is everywhere if we choose to see it”: Okakura Kakuzo
13. “Believe in your infinite potential. The only limitations are the ones you put on yourself”: Roy T. Bennett.
Spiritual phrases to express gratitude:
14. “Through gratitude for the present moment, the spiritual dimension of life opens up”: Eckhart Tolle
15. “We need a renaissance of wonder. We need to renew in our hearts and souls the immortal dream, the eternal poetry, the perennial sense that life is a miracle and a magic”: E. Merrill Root
16. «If the only prayer you say in your whole life is thank you, this will be enough»: Master Eckhart
17. “Let us give thanks to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls bloom”: Marcel Proust
18. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough. It is the sign of noble souls”: Aesop
19. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a gift and not giving it”: William Arthur Ward
20. “If you want to change your life, try giving thanks. It will change your life mightily” – Gerald Good
21. “Praise the bridge that carried you over”: George Colman
22. «May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence for the human condition»: Mahatma Gandhi
23. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Turn what we have into enough, and more. Turn denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity. It can turn a meal into a party, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend” – Melody Beattie
24. “God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you’?» William A Ward
Phrases about spirituality and consciousness:
25. “This is my religion. There is no need for temples. There is no need for a complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple, and philosophy is kindness” – Dalai Lama
26. “The best way to know God is to love many things”: Vincent Van Gogh
27. “Being spiritual has nothing to do with who you are. Being spiritual has nothing to do with what you believe, it has to do with your state of consciousness” – Eckhart Tolle
28. “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without spirituality”: Buddha
29. “I searched for my soul; I could not see my soul. I searched for my God; my God eluded me. I looked for my brother and found all three”: Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
30. “Man has two spiritual needs: one of them is forgiveness, the other is kindness”: Billy Graham
31. “I believe that the spiritual journey is not a journey of discovery. It is a journey of recovery. A journey of discovery of your own inner nature”: Billy Corgan
32. “To me, growing to spiritual maturity is becoming less self-aware and more God-aware”: Mark Batterson
33. “To experience spirituality every day, we need to remember that we are spiritual beings spending some time in a human body”: Barbara de Angelis
34. “We are spiritual beings on an earthly journey. Our spirituality builds our being”: John Bradshaw
35. “You have to grow from the inside out. Nobody can teach you, nobody can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher than your own soul” – Swami Vivekananda
36. “The spiritual relationship is much more precious than the physical. The physical relationship without the spiritual is like the body without the soul” – Mahatma Gandhi
37. “You are looking for the silence of the mountain, but you are looking for it outside. Silence is accessible to you right now, within your own being” – Ramana Maharshi
38. “Spiritual awareness develops when you are flexible, spontaneous, detached and kind to others”: Deepak Chopra
Spiritual phrases for difficult times:
39. “The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it”: CC Scott
40. «The secret of physical and mental health is not to cry about the past, worry about the future or anticipate problems, but to live the present moment with wisdom and seriousness»: Buddha
41. “The only time you fail is when you fall and don’t get up”: Stephen Richards
42. “It’s so hard to forget the pain, but it’s even harder to remember the sweetness. We have no scars to show happiness. We learn so little about peace”: Chuck Palahniuk
43. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm to calm down, you will never be able to sunbathe”: Morris West
44. “Life is an opportunity, take advantage of it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, achieve it. Life is a challenge, face it. Life is a game, play it”: Mother Teresa of Calcutta
45. «Success is not the end, failure is not ruin, the courage to continue is what counts»: Winston Churchill
46. “Difficulties often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny”: CS Lewis
47. «We must embrace pain as the fuel of our journey»: Kenji Miyazawa
48. “The greater a difficulty, the greater glory in overcoming it. Skilled pilots earn their reputation from storms and tempests”: Epithet
49. «It is through difficult times when you become stronger to withstand the storms of life»: Martin Luther King
50. «The greatest glory of life lies not in never failing, but in getting up every time we fall»: Nelson Mandela
51. «Disappointments come and go, but discouragement is an option that you build yourself»: Charles Stanley
52. «Soon, when this is all over, you’ll look back and be so glad you didn’t quit»: Brittany Burgunder
53. “He who has not faced adversity does not know his own strength”: Benjamin Jonson
54. «Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional»: Buddha
Spiritual phrases about love
55. “Love in its essence is spiritual fire”: Seneca
56. “When we seek connection, we restore the world to wholeness. Our seemingly separate lives take on meaning as we discover how truly necessary we are to each other” – Margaret Wheatley
57. «Your task is not to seek love, but to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against love»: Rumi
58. “Music is the mediator between sensual and spiritual life”: Ludwig van Beethoven
59. “There are only two days in the year when nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other one tomorrow. Therefore, today is the ideal day to love, grow, do and mainly live «: Dalai Lama Quotes
60. “Maturity is the ability to think, speak and show your feelings within the limits of dignity. The measure of your maturity is how spiritual you are during your frustrations.” – Samuel Ullman
61. “Jump from the circle of time to the circle of love”: Rumi
62. “Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it can”: Arthur Helps
63. “One of the most spiritual things you can do is accept your humanity. Connect with those around you. Say “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “I appreciate you”, “I’m proud of you”, whatever you’re feeling”: Steve Maraboli
64. “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to you”: Robert A. Heinlein
65. “Give the one you love wings to fly, roots to return and reasons to stay”: Dalai Lama
66. “Life was meant to be lived in eternal joy, infinite freedom, unconditional love and unlimited awareness. Anything less than that is making you completely miss the point of being born human” – Maharishi Sadashiva Isham
67. “Hate does not diminish with hate. Hate decreases with love” – Buddha
Spirituality phrases about happiness:
68. “If you want others to be happy people, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion” – Dalai Lama
69. «Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony»: Mahatma Gandhi
70. “The secret of human freedom is to act well, without attachment to results”: Bhagavad Gita
71. “Happiness depends on what you can give, not what you can get”: Swami Chinmayananda
72. “Happiness cannot be possessed, earned or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
73. “Happiness is not a reward, it is a consequence. Suffering is not a punishment, it is a result” – Robert Green Ingersoll
74. “True happiness cannot be found in things that change and pass by. Pleasure and pain alternate inexorably. Happiness comes from the self and can only be found in the self. Find your real self and everything else will come by itself” – Nisargadatta Maharaj
75. «Human happiness is generally not achieved with great strokes of luck, which can happen rarely, but with small things that happen every day»: Benjamin Franklin
76. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions” – Dalai Lama
77. «The joy of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts»: Marco Aurelio
78. “Life will bring you pain by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy”: Milton Erickson
Spiritual phrases about forgiveness
78. “Forgive the past. It’s over. Learn from it and let it go. People are always changing and growing. Don’t hold on to a negative image from the past. See the person for how they are now”: Brian L. Weiss
79. “Don’t take anything personal. Nothing that others do is for you. What others say or do is a projection of their own reality, of their own dream”: Miguel Ruiz
80. «Men who do not forgive women for their small flaws will never enjoy their great virtues»: Khalil Gibran
81. “Only those truly brave spirits know how to forgive. A vile being never forgives because he is not in his nature”: Laurence Sterne
82. “Always forgive your enemy. There is nothing that infuriates him more.” – Oscar Wilde
83. “You only learn to forgive in life when in turn we have needed to be forgiven a lot”: Jacinto Benavente
84. «Man grows when he kneels»: Alessandro Manzoni
85. “To win and forgive is to win twice”: Pedro Calderón de la Barca
86. “The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong” – Mahatma Gandhi
87. «The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which forgiveness is always found»: Honore de Balzac
88. “When you say the word ‘sorry,’ make sure you understand that an apology has 3 parts. “I’m sorry”, “It’s my fault and I won’t do it again” and “How can I make things better?”. The last part is the most important”: Manasa Rao Saarloos
89. “Forgiveness is not always easy. Sometimes forgiving the one who caused it feels more painful than the hurt that was suffered. And yet there is no peace without forgiveness” – Marianne Williamson
Spirituality phrases to face death:
90. “If we want to die well, we have to learn to live well”: Dalai Lama
91. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies within us while we live” – Norman Cousins
92. “Death is a challenge. He tells us not to waste time. He tells us to tell each other now that we love each other ”: Leo Buscaglia
93. “We are visitors on this planet. We’re here for a hundred years at most. During that period we must try to do something good, something useful with our lives. If you contribute to the happiness of other people, you find the true meaning of life «: Dalai Lama
94. «Life is a journey, death is a return to earth»: Buddha
95. “Too many people think about security instead of opportunity. They seem to be more afraid of life than of death”: James F. Byrnes
96. “We constantly stumble and fall even when we are enlightened. Yet when we are in spiritual darkness, we do not even know that we have fallen.” – Thomas Merton
97. «Hope is an extraordinary spiritual grace that God gives us to control our fears, not to overthrow them»: Vincent McNabb
98. «Death is the beginning of immortality»: Maximilian Robespierre
99. «The dead receive more flowers than the living because repentance is stronger than gratitude»: Anne Frank
100. “Life is not just working, it is having time to live it, having time for everyday things. You will live with the sweat of your forehead, but you will not live to sweat”: Pepe Mujica
101.“Fear of death? One should fear life, not death”: Marlene Dietrich